"Hagi" Hagi by gogonicetrip
Hagi Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 21 photos
Hagi is Hagi is a castle town located in delta between Hashimoto River and Matsumoto River which these flow into Japan Sea, has an interest combination of temples and shrines, fascinating old samurai quarter, beautiful castle ruin and fine coastal view.
The town also has important historical connections with the event of the Meiji Restoration.
Tokoji-temple is one of family temple of the Mori feudal clan which was founded by a obaku zen priest named Egoku Domyo... more travel advice
Shoka Sonjuku is Shoin Yoshida’s private academy located east side of Hagi. It was started by his uncle, Bunnoshin... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Hagi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice day or two on the seaside"
- "Pottery, art and old lady farts"
- "Hagi - a step back in time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hagi
- Hotels in Hagi
- Transportation in Hagi
- Restaurants in Hagi
- Shopping in Hagi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hagi
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Hagi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hagi
Photos in HagiSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
Latest Hagi hotel reviews
- Hagi Tanaka Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions