"Nagasaki, is the most beautiful port town in Japan" Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki by gogonicetrip
Nagasaki Travel Guide: 155 reviews and 383 photos
Nagasaki has opened its door to overseas such as Portugal, Dutch as well as Chine since old days, so a lot of historical and cultural assets still remain in the city.
1) Glover Garden, is the must visit tourist attraction.
2) Oura Cathedral, is one of the famous landmarks in Nagasaki City
3) Peace Statue and Ground Zero, in Peace Memorial Park
4) Urakami Cathedral, was destroyed due to Atomic bomb in 1945, and
was rebuilt 1959.
5) Site of the Martyrdom of the 26 Saint in Japan
6) Suwa Shrine, where Nagasaki Kunchi, one of big-three Festival in Japan is held
7) Confucius shrine, is the world's only Confucian shrine built outside China by Chinese hands.
8) Kofuku temple, is the first Chinese tempel in Nagasaki
9) Sofukuji Temple, is a Chinese temple
10) Dejima, fan-shaped artificial island for Dutch trading during Japan’s isolation policy.
1) China Town, is one of big thee china town in Japan.
2) Hollander Slope
3) Higashiyamate District
4) Mt. Inasa-yama, a view place where you can look whole view of beautiful city of Nagasaki
5) Atomic Bomb Museum, and Peace Fountain, in Nagasaki Peace Memorial Park
6) Megane-bashi, Spectacles Bridge spanning the Nakashima River
It is estimated that there were about 70,000 and 20,000 Korean people living in Nagasaki-ken and Nagasaki city area,... more travel advice
The damaged Torii ( stone archway on the path to a Shrine ) by the atomic bombing is located about 800 m southeast of... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Nagasaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagasaki, is the most beautiful port town in Japan"
- "Charms of Nagasaki"
- "Nagasaki, Japan"
- "The Beautiful Port City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagasaki
- Hotels in Nagasaki
- Transportation in Nagasaki
- Nightlife in Nagasaki
- Restaurants in Nagasaki
- Shopping in Nagasaki
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagasaki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagasaki
- 27 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Nagasaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagasaki
Photos in NagasakiSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos