"Okayama-ken" Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama-ken by gogonicetrip
Okayama-ken Travel Guide: 270 reviews and 865 photos
Okayama-ken is located in the Chugoku region on Honsyu island, and borders Hyogo-ken, Tottori-ken, and Hiroshima-ken.
It faces Kagawa-ken in Shikoku across the Seto Inland Sea and includes 90 islands in the sea.
1) Korakuen Garden
2) Okayama Castle
3) Kurashiki historic area
4) Tivoli Theme Park
5) Hiruzen Kogen
6) Shizutani School
1) Hot spring
-Okutsu Onsen, is located in Okutsu-city
-Yuhara Onsen, is located in Yuhara-city
-Yunogo Onsen, is located in Mimasaka-city
[Back to Japan]
The ancient merchant quarter, called the Bikan historical area. This area of the city is surrounded by almost unique... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Okayama-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peach Capital Okayama"
- "Okayama - worth a look!"
- "Great Accommodation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Okayama-ken
- Hotels in Okayama-ken
- Transportation in Okayama-ken
- Nightlife in Okayama-ken
- Restaurants in Okayama-ken
- Shopping in Okayama-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Okayama-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Okayama-ken
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Okayama-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Okayama-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos