"Osaka" Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka-fu by gogonicetrip
Osaka-fu Travel Guide: 962 reviews and 2,829 photos
Osaka, the largest city after Tokyo and Yokohama, is located on west side of Japan.
Famous for its down-to-earth citizens and hearty cuisine, Osaka combines a few historical and cultural attractions with all the delights of modern Japanese city.
Central Osaka is split into two main districts, Kita (North) and Minami (South)
Kita, the northern part around main Osaka and Umeda stations, is where many of city’s big hotels, restaurants, and underground shopping precincts.
Minami, the southern part, includes the lively downtown area called Namba, the core of old merchant city where you will find Osaka’s best eating and drinking options, including Dotonbori.
1) Amusement district Minami; enjoy in Dotonbori and Amerika Mura
2) Historical attraction; Osaka Castle and Kishiwada Castle
3) Universal Studio Japan
Access to the Airports in Osaka from Namba (OCAT) where is heart of Osaka are as follows; 1. To Kansai Airport -Leave... more travel advice
Kuromon Market was established in the late Edo period and continues to supply products such as fish, vegetables and... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Osaka-fu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Senshuu and Osaka-fu"
- "Osaka- Central kitchen in Japan"
- "Our home"
- "Traffic in Bay of Osaka"
- "Osaka Fu Sakai City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osaka-fu
- Hotels in Osaka-fu
- Transportation in Osaka-fu
- Nightlife in Osaka-fu
- Restaurants in Osaka-fu
- Shopping in Osaka-fu
- Warnings and Dangers in Osaka-fu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osaka-fu
- 19 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Osaka-fu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osaka-fu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos