"Hyogo-ken" Hyogo-ken by gogonicetrip
Hyogo-ken Travel Guide: 434 reviews and 1,240 photos
Hyogo-ken has coastlines on two seas: to the north, the Sea of Japan, to the south, the Inland sea.
The northern portion is sparsely populated, except for the city of Toyooka, and the central highlands are only populated by tiny villages.
Most of Hyogo-ken's population lives on the southern coast, which is part of the Osaka-Kyoto -Kobe metropolitan area.
Awajishima is an island in the Inland Sea, lying between Honshu and Shikoku.
Summer time weather throughout Hyogo-ken is hot and humid.
During the winter, the north side tends to get lots of snow, while the south side only gets occasional flurries.
The Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge, is a suspended bridge crosses the Akashi Strait linked Kobe and Awaji Island. It is the... more travel advice
In the Genbudo Park, the regular columnar joint which consists of basalt made when the magma which blew off on the... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Hyogo-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "friendly staff in tourist infomation Himeji statio"
- "Kobe,mountains,Awaji shima Island,,,,lots to see!"
- "My Hyogo-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hyogo-ken
- Hotels in Hyogo-ken
- Transportation in Hyogo-ken
- Nightlife in Hyogo-ken
- Restaurants in Hyogo-ken
- Shopping in Hyogo-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Hyogo-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hyogo-ken
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Hyogo-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hyogo-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos