"Ishikawa-ken" Ishikawa-ken by gogonicetrip
Ishikawa-ken Travel Guide: 162 reviews and 401 photos
Ishikawa-ken is located in the northern part of Chubu region on Honshu island and is on the Sea of Japan coast.
The northern part of the prefecture consists of the narrow Noto Peninsula, while the southern part is wider and consists mostly of mountains, with the prefecture's capital, Kanazawa, located in the coastal plain.
Ishikawa made up of the former Kage and Noto fiefs and offers visitors a nice blend of cultural and historical sights and natural beauty.
Wajima-nuri is a Japanese traditional craft that is the most famous exquisite lacquer ware in Japan. Using handmade... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Ishikawa-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under costruction please wait! m( )m"
- "Hakusan oyadani hot spa"
- "Noto Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ishikawa-ken
- Hotels in Ishikawa-ken
- Transportation in Ishikawa-ken
- Nightlife in Ishikawa-ken
- Restaurants in Ishikawa-ken
- Shopping in Ishikawa-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Ishikawa-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ishikawa-ken
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ishikawa-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ishikawa-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos