Japan Tourist Trap Tips by gogonicetrip Top 5 Page for this destination
Japan Tourist Traps: 37 reviews and 30 photos
During the rush hour, you should not travel in the cosmopolitan cities by a local train, a subway or a bus.
It is very difficult to find a right train and to carry your luggage.
Normal rush hours are 6am to 9pm and 5pm to 8pm.
Fun Alternatives: After or before the rush hour, you can travel easily and conveniently.
More Reviews (135)
- See All Japanese Sake
- See All Martial art, Karate
- See All Okonomiyaki, is a type of pancake
- See All Kimono
- See All Communal bath at Ryokan
- See All The longest bench in the world
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 616 Reviews
- 1,510 Photos
- 160 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos