"Japan has, what you've never experienced" Top 5 Page for this destination Japan by gogonicetrip
Japan Travel Guide: 19,317 reviews and 53,187 photos
Japan is a island country surrounded by the sea in the circumference.
Trade and exchange with foreign countries were restricted severely till the 19th century.
Therefore, Japan is different from the country where many people usually live, and has a unique culture, way of life, food and .... that you have never seen, heard, touched, felt or smelled.
Why don’t you visit Japan to create your new experiences?
1. Kyusyu Region, is the best place to visit in Japan.
1) Fukuoka-ken, the Gateway for future
2) Saga-ken, to find hidden history of Japan
3) Nagasaki-ken, feel European cultures
4) Kumamoto-ken, a dynamic natural beauty can be experienced
5) Oita-ken, has a Hot Sprong Mecca Beppu and rural village of Yufuin
6) Miyazaki-ken, is a Mecca for Honeymooners
7) Kagoshima-ken, has rich tourist resources
2.Tokyo - Kyoto route is recommended for first time visitors
1) A few days
Tokyo and around Tokyo such as Tochigi-ken(Nikko, Nasu), Kanagawa-ken (Hakone, Yokohama, Kamakura), or Chiba-ken(Narita).
2) Another days
Kyoto and if you have more time Nara or Osaka is recommended.
3. Western Honnsyu Region, is located at west- side of Kyoto and Osaka, has many festinating destinations.
1) Wakayama-ken, enjoy a hiking at Kumano-kodo and Koya-san
2) Hyogo-ken (Himeji) has a World Heritage, Himeji Castle
3) Okayama-ken, Kurashiki and beatiful coast line
4) Hiroshima-ken, must visit site is World Heritage Itsukushima Shrine
4. Shikoku and Seto-naikai Region, has the pilgrims site.
1) Onsen, is a hot spring that many Japanese love.
2) Cherry blossom, Hanami in Spring season
3) Mochitsuki, making a rice cake, is a traditional ceremony.
4) Sumo, is a Japan’s National Sport
- Keirin, Track cycling race
- Motorboat racing, called Kyotei
- Horse Racing
- Ekiben, is a lunch boxed meals sold on trains
- Takoyaki, is a Japanese fast food
- Ramen, is one of the popular noodles
- MacDonald's, you can find it at any places
- Kentucky Fried Chicken, serves you a refreshments
- Vending machines, for drinks, food, and ...
- Fast food stall, at the train station
[Back to Home]
Sake is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages made from fermented rice. Today there are about 3000 manufacturers... more travel advice
Okonomiyaki is a type of pancake, and literally means "grill as you like". At the restaurant, you can select the... more travel advice
- See All Communal bath at Ryokan
- See All Fugu
- See All The longest bench in the world
- See All 7-Eleven
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 616 Reviews
- 1,510 Photos
- 162 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
Top Japan hotels
- Tokyo Hotels
- 3920 Reviews - 9251 Photos
- Osaka Hotels
- 848 Reviews - 2363 Photos
- Okinawa Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Narita Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 237 Photos
- Shinjuku Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 256 Photos
- Takayama Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 396 Photos
- Nagoya Hotels
- 398 Reviews - 1054 Photos
- Hiroshima Hotels
- 368 Reviews - 898 Photos
- Hakone Hotels
- 100 Reviews - 372 Photos
- Nikko Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 612 Photos
- Fukuoka Hotels
- 257 Reviews - 463 Photos
- Sasebo Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 209 Photos
- Nara Hotels
- 221 Reviews - 909 Photos
- Otaru Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 152 Photos
- Kobe Hotels
- 183 Reviews - 547 Photos