"home is where the heart is" Barrow in Furness by cherrie18
Barrow in Furness Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 154 photos
barrow is ok there is things to do but not much. but as they say home is where the heart is. i have lived here all my life and i love it.the place, a wee town next to the sea, this wee town boast many attractions to the traveller. i hope to enlighten you a little bit. home%*
- Pros:i live here
- Cons:its a bit cold
- In a nutshell:a funny little town with more pubs that it knows what to do with
the night life in barrow isnt to bad but it is not the best the main club is the blue lagoon (on board the princess... more travel advice
cherrie18's Related Pages
Barrow in Furness Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At The End Of The Longest Cul-de-Sac in England..."
- "My Town"
- "Some call it a cul de sac........"
- "home is where the heart is"
- "Barrow in Furness"
- "A lake paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barrow in Furness
- Hotels in Barrow in Furness
- Transportation in Barrow in Furness
- Nightlife in Barrow in Furness
- Restaurants in Barrow in Furness
- Shopping in Barrow in Furness
- Warnings and Dangers in Barrow in Furness
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Barrow in Furness
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Barrow in Furness?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barrow in Furness
Top 5 Pages
- Laganas Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Barrow in Furness Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Lake District National Park Intro, 3 photos
- London Intro, 1 photo