"Pirmasens - If You Have Time Stop By & Look" Pirmasens by Binegars1990
Pirmasens Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Pirmasens is a city of a pop. of 48,000 habits. A town located in the Rhineland-Palatinate, SW Germany, near the French border. Pirmasens is a leading German shoe and boot manufacturing center. Other products of the city include chemicals, plastics, and machines. Founded in the 8th cent., Pirmasens belonged to the counts of Hanau-Lichtenberg until 1736. It later passed to Hesse-Darmstadt and in 1816 to Bavaria. The city was heavily damaged in World War II.
Binegars1990's Related Pages
Pirmasens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " the most boring town in the universe"
- "Pirmasens - If You Have Time Stop By & Look"
- "Piermassen's Germany"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pirmasens
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pirmasens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pirmasens
Photos in PirmasensSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranienburg Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Fairford Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bern Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trier Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.