"Metz - Charming !" Metz by Binegars1990
Metz Travel Guide: 193 reviews and 599 photos
Metz is one of the oldest cities in France. Once a Roman settlement, in the sixth century it was the residence of the Merovian kings. It was later a free city and was incorporated into France in 1552. From 1870 to 1918 it belonged to the Germans, who occupied it again during World War II.
There is almost no free parking in downtown Metz. If you are staying a short time, there is a parking lot behind the... more travel advice
Binegars1990's Related Pages
Metz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "M E T Z"
- "Opera and Theater in Metz"
- "Metz: One of the Crossroads of History"
- "Honey-coloured stone, river and Romans........"
- "bmiller39's new Verdun Page"
- "A pearl of Lorraine - Metz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Metz
- Hotels in Metz
- Transportation in Metz
- Nightlife in Metz
- Restaurants in Metz
- Shopping in Metz
- Warnings and Dangers in Metz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Metz
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Metz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Metz
Photos in MetzSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranienburg Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Fairford Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bern Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trier Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.