Galápagos Islands Things to Do Tips by gottagocit
Galápagos Islands Things to Do: 363 reviews and 1,041 photos
Most visitors to the Galapagos Islands do the cruise thing and see that is a great way to see the islands if you don't mind a lot of rocking and rolling as the boat moves from island to island. The cramped accomodations are relaxing for some. If you are into to serious R&R while still seeing these amazing sights the islands have to offer then a stay at the Royal Palm Hotel and a few day trips to nearby islands is a great way to have it your way.
North Seymour, Bartolome and the Plazas are the most visited islands and are easy day trips from Santa Cruz. Then the evenings and nights are yours to rest, explore, shop or have a quite romantic dinner. Nortada Tours is the best in the islands.
See my Galapago Island travelogue for a lot more information.
Address: Santa Cruz Island
More Reviews (4)
gottagocit's Related Pages
Galápagos Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galapagos Islands"
- "Places and faces of the Galapagos"
- "Independently Galapagos"
- "A world apart"
- "The Enchanted Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Galápagos Islands
- Hotels in Galápagos Islands
- Transportation in Galápagos Islands
- Nightlife in Galápagos Islands
- Restaurants in Galápagos Islands
- Shopping in Galápagos Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Galápagos Islands
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vung Tau
- Duck Key Hotels
- Le Bardo Hotels
- Mooresville Hotels
- Bet Guvrin Hotels
Badges & Stats in Galápagos Islands
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Galápagos Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Galápagos Islands
Photos in Galápagos IslandsSee All Photos (6)
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Egypt 2 reviews
No friends yet.