"TRAVEL ON!!!" indri's Profile
I can say that i was born as traveller.
Starting with my first solo trip as an elementary student when I still lived with my Grandmother in Jakarta suburb area, Bogor.
I spent my childhood with another 9 cousins in Big old house (wish i have oour lovely garden house pic) under My grandma supervision.
She was 1 of the important people in my life, always courage me and my cousins to be independent, open mind for everything surround us (culture, environment, people, education, etc). She's smart person that we always learn from.
my 1st experience solo travelleing started when my grandma asked me to take my holiday in my parents who lives in Jakarta. It was scary for 9 years old little girl to travel by myself.
But I make it!!
Then afterwards, another journey Begun.
i got a chance to travel around java when i was in college, i know its bit late, but in my opinion, There's no words "LATE" for something that you want to try.
After finished my University Degree, I got small project in Mt. Merapi to organize the organic farming event for 2 months with another 2 friends, and this is my project at the same time i can say that that was also my journey.
Got a job in oil company, makes me stuck since my schedule was tight!
4 years without travelling, can you imagine that!!! I had to get out from there!!!
3 years ago, i make it! I got a new job, still with tight schedule but I can manage my trip better.
So, everytime i got a chance to "please" myself, check the cheap fare, made a booking online, not think about the permission from my boss, just pack the stuff and fly....like a bird :)
This year (2009), i travel alone to Vietnam and Cambodia with a little help from VT member (i can say a name Eggboy, betska, etc).
Well, it was my sudden trip. Never thought abt going to those country until i found the flight was soooo cheap.
II wont stop writing in this page, cos i dont want to stop exploring the world
and being part of it.
Then, i should write in other spot here, my travel page :)
Well, am not English Native speaker, but at least I try to share here with all the traveller.
Hope it helps...1 more time..............
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Jakarta Forum "Re: Urban Holidays"
- Commented on JoelDaddy's profile page
- indri and picek are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Way to Thousand Islands, Jakarta in Pulau Seribu Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Way to Thousand Islands, Jakarta"
- updated a Sawarna Travel Page "Hidden Nirwana "Sawarna""
updated their Personal Page "Ho Chi Minh City"
- Indonesia Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Pulau Seribu 1 review, 4 photos
- Sawarna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pangandaran 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos