"Home in the Smoky Mountains" Gatlinburg by COFFEEBEAN52
Gatlinburg Travel Guide: 389 reviews and 653 photos
I was originally a northwest Illinois farm boy, but am now an east Tenneessee hillbilly. After visiting and making friends here for many years, my wife and I and our teenage daughter descided to make this our home in 2002. We absolutely love it here. It is home and where God wants us to be.
- Pros:Beautifull scenery, plent of recreational opportunity, friendly people
- Cons:traffic problems due to 10 million tourists visiting per year and winding mountain roads
- In a nutshell:I couldn't ask for a more beutifull place to call home.
Located at the beginning of the Arts & Crafts Community loop, this is a new retail development consisting of 25... more travel advice
Check out Gatlinburg's Arts & Crafts Community located on an 8 mile loop along Glades Road and Buckhorn Road beginning... more travel advice
Gatlinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gatlinburg: Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains"
- "Favorite Vacation Destination"
- "Eva's Gatlinburg Page"
- "Smoky Mountains"
- "Action packed & adventurous town in the Southeast"
- "BurrGump's Great Smoky Mountain Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gatlinburg
- Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Transportation in Gatlinburg
- Nightlife in Gatlinburg
- Restaurants in Gatlinburg
- Shopping in Gatlinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Gatlinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gatlinburg
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gatlinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gatlinburg
No friends yet.