"We love to travel" jacquisuiza's Profile
In 2006 we travelled with our children, than 6 and 13 years old, for 6 weeks in Ecuador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
In July 2008 I spent 4 weeks travelling with my teenage son in Nicaragua and Costa Rica again.
We spent one week on Galapagos Islands and the children loved the animals.
High above the Lago Maggiore is the little village of Fosano with beautiful view to Locarno and the mountains.
Really, we live in a beautiful region of Switzerland. Our garden is nice, our house warm, but ... we like to travel.
We also like skiing, cross country skiing and snowboarding. Swiss mountains are great for.
Beautiful view from Bellwald to Fiescheralp and Eggishorn
Personal Pages (2)
Written May 5, 2007
Cats and dogs and rabbits
Written Jan 17, 2013
Norway – Where is this place?
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 43 Reviews
- 239 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 24 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- Posted in Travel Alajuela Forum "Re: From Alajuela (town) to Los..."
- Commented on one of jacquisuiza's Gandria travel pages
- created a Madrid Travel Page "Madrid"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Madrid"
- Wrote a Review Temple of Debod in Madrid Things to Do
created their Personal Page "Norway – Where is this place?"
- jacquisuiza and russian_yaz are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination León Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zaruma Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Maggia Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Ometepe Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Quilotoa Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Peñitas Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos