VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Barcelona

Travel Map

jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:31 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

jojes Jul 25, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Travelling in South Africa and been without a decent internet connection for a while ... So a happy (very) belated birthday!

balhannah Jul 16, 2016 at 2:05 AM

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

MarkandQuita Jan 30, 2016 at 1:33 AM

Hi jaqui, we are going to Cuba ( two couples ) and we're hoping to. Find some authentic Accomodation in Havana old town . We picture sitting out on a balcony sipping mojitos and listening to locals in the street playing the Cuban beats - does that even exist ? Could you recommend anywhere accommodation wise.
Hope I've done this right only joined virtual tourist today - thanks for reading anyway . Quita and Mark

gilshamir2's Profile Photo
gilshamir2 Jan 11, 2016 at 9:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'suggestions for a trip from trinidad to vinales'. thanks! another thing to put on the "to do list" when we talk to our casa owner.

gilshamir2's Profile Photo
gilshamir2 Jan 11, 2016 at 9:46 AM

jojes Jan 3, 2016 at 1:49 PM

A very happy new year!

Jyotsnakh Aug 30, 2015 at 8:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'bnb in bilbao centre?'. I appreciate your advice.

SupriyaWadhwa Apr 23, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Geiranger to Runde to Alesund'. I appreciate your advice.

yumyum Apr 20, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Hoi Jacqueline, Wie häsch äs? Long time no see.