"Have ticket,will travel" eyedzuvmarch's Profile
I spent 2 weeks in Egypt. It was a fantastic experience. The people were very friendly. I went on an organized tour.It was not expensive. I would highly suggest seeing Cairo,Luxor,and Abu Simbel.
I have spent 2 weeks in italy. We rented a car. it was not difficult to drive in Italy. We visited Rome,Venice,Florence,Milan,Tuscany,Pompeii, and Naples. If you love ancient history,art,and church architecture, this is the place to visit.
I rented a car for 2 weeks. Driving on the left hand side of the road was rather challenging. I would advise automatic transmission. Made it to Scotland and Wales.
Will be visiting in spring 2006
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Berlin Forum "Re: Laundromat"
updated their Profile Page "Have ticket,will travel"
- created a Temple of Abu Simbel Travel Page "Abu simbel"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Abu simbel"
- Commented on GUYON's profile page
- Wrote a Review Incredible sights about Valley of the Kings in Luxor Things to Do
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.