"Mexicali" Mexicali by Bjorgvin
Mexicali Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 50 photos
If you were traveling near the US border with Mexico, to cross the border and spend some time in Mexico would not be a bad idea. Mexicali (from the first two syllables of Mexico and California) is the capital of Baja California state in northwestern Mexico. It lies in the Mexicali Valley, which is an extension of the Imperial Valley of the United States. The city lies across the Mexico-US border from Calexico in California. The economy is chiefly based upon tourism (likeTijuana’s further west) and acriculture and benefits from its location on the border.
Bjorgvin's Related Pages
Mexicali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More "Mexi" than "Cali""
- "Guadalupe Canyon"
- "Where are the Chinese?"
- "Mexicali: Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!!"
- "Moving back to the Border"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexicali
- Transportation in Mexicali
- Restaurants in Mexicali
- Shopping in Mexicali
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexicali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexicali
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Mexicali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexicali
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue