"Keflavik" Keflavík by Bjorgvin
Keflavík Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 182 photos
Keflavík is town in southwestern Iceland overlooking Faxa Bay. A fishing port and local market centre and the site of an international airport as well as of a U.S. air base, built during World War II and later established as a North Atlantic Treaty Organization base (1951). A paved road 30 miles (48 km) long connects the airfield to Reykjavík. Picture: Not far from Keflavik and maybe 1 hrs. walk from the road to Grindavik is the Hafnaberg, steep cliffs inhabited by seabirds.
Bjorgvin's Related Pages
Keflavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "K E F L A V Í K"
- "Sharrie's Keflavik Rainbow"
- "Keflavik, Iceland"
- "Keflavik Airport"
- "The Airport..."
- "There is more than just the airport here!"
- "chrissyalex's new Keflavik Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keflavík
- Hotels in Keflavík
- Transportation in Keflavík
- Nightlife in Keflavík
- Restaurants in Keflavík
- Warnings and Dangers in Keflavík
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keflavík
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Keflavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keflavík
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue