"Ehrwald" Ehrwald by Bjorgvin
Ehrwald Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
In the Bavarian Alps and a part of the Wettersteingebirge, lying on the Austrian border is the mountain Zugspitze, the highest point (2964m) in Germany. The mountain is easily accessible on the German side by an aerial tramway from the village of Eibsee, and by a railway from the town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen. This area on both sides of the border is a paradise for winter (skiing) and summer (climbing, hiking) activities. In the Tiroler Zugspitz area on the Austrian side is amongst other villages the beautiful village of Ehrwald, well suited as a base for outdoor activities and relaxing holidays. From Ehrwald one can reach the summit of Zugspitze with the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn.
Bjorgvin's Related Pages
Ehrwald Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Austrian Gateway to the Zugspitze"
- "Ehrwald, Austria"
- "Summer and winter fun for the entire family"
- "Ehrwald Photos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ehrwald
- Hotels in Ehrwald
- Restaurants in Ehrwald
- Warnings and Dangers in Ehrwald
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ehrwald
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ehrwald?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ehrwald
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Ehrwald hotel reviews
- Alpen Residence
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 14, 2013