"Arendal" Arendal by Bjorgvin
Arendal Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 45 photos
Arendal (Aust-Agder). This small southern village has become the tenth largest town in Norway in terms of population. For centuries up to 70% of Norwegian iron ore used to come from the Arendal area, and in the age of the sailing ships the timber trade and industry led to the growth of this important maritime town. Visit Tyholmen, which is Europe's best preserved part of a town.
Bjorgvin's Related Pages
Arendal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Arendal: The Greatest Little Town"
- "* under construction *"
- "SOUTHERN COAST"
- "Arendal - Perlen på Sørlandet"
- "Magical Winter in Arendal Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arendal
- Hotels in Arendal
- Transportation in Arendal
- Restaurants in Arendal
- Shopping in Arendal
- Warnings and Dangers in Arendal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arendal
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Arendal?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue