"Drammen" Top 5 Page for this destination Drammen by Bjorgvin
Drammen Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 72 photos
DRAMMEN (Dröfn in Icelandic) is the capital of Buskerud and presumably the 5th largest city in Norway, a seaport situated where the Drammen River enters Drammens Fjord (Dramsfjorden), near Oslo. Drammen has a reputation for being a dormitory community for Oslo, but nevertheless it is an important industrial city, a railroad junction and an export centre for one of the most productive forest districts of Norway.
Visit Kunstnerdalen (The Valley of Artists). About 40 km from Drammen (Oslo c. 110km) are Sigdal, Eggedal and Krødsherad... more travel advice
Inspect the beautiful architecture of this 1870s building. The theatre burned down in 1993, but was soon reconstructed.... more travel advice
Bjorgvin's Related Pages
Drammen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A very nice town near Oslo"
- "Drammen - a big, small town between the hills!!"
- "Norwegianno's new Drammen page"
- "mettemaritc's Drammen Page"
- "THE HUGE DRAMMEN PAGE"
- "Azhut's new Drammen Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Drammen
- Hotels in Drammen
- Transportation in Drammen
- Nightlife in Drammen
- Restaurants in Drammen
- Shopping in Drammen
- Warnings and Dangers in Drammen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Drammen
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Drammen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drammen
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue