Simonyet's profile photo

Simonyet

Simon Online Now
Auntie Em, hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog...Dorothy.

My Favorite Pages

Istanbul

Paris

Travel Map

unravelau Dec 20, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Ditto

unravelau Dec 20, 2014 at 4:16 AM

And here it is again Simon....another birthday....hope its a good one. Regards, Carole.

Parisforless Dec 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Sorry I am late. Happy birthday and many more to come!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Dec 20, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

unravelau Dec 20, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Happy Birthday Simon. I do hope that you have a great day. Regards, Carole.

Parisforless Dec 21, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Happy birthday Simon, many happy travels!

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Dec 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Happy birthday, Simon!

Parisforless Dec 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Thank you for accepting my friendship
Svetlana Bellon

• Simonyet's Profile Photo
    Simonyet Dec 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi Svetlana. I managed to view everything on your personal website and I must say, you are very creative....and very busy. I have not been actively participating in VT for some time but have been using pages for my travel references to all my latest destinations. However, I have continued to travel and explore the world at every opportunity and will continue until such time as I need to be in a wheel chair. This Christmas it is Tokyo and Taipei.....my actual travel motto should be "have stomach will travel". I am so looking forward to the ART of food in Japan. My other motto should be "shop till you drop". I am sure I can beat any woman hands down when it comes to shopping.

I hope you have a wonderful festive season and wish you success in art sales.
    Simon

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Parisforless Dec 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM

No you didn't manage everything on my website because it took me more than a year to write it, but I do appreciate you looking at it. Yes I am very busy including repairing my flat at the moment.
    I am happy that you continue to travel - my intentions are the same as soon as I finish my flat.
    I have a cousin in Tokyo and hope to visit him soon, but considering shopping I am not big on that and I don't mind you beating me on that one.
    Happy holidays!
    Svetlana Bellon

unravelau Dec 20, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Hi Simon. Hope that life is good for you where ever you are. Happy Birthday 2011. Carole.

Tina-Perth's Profile Photo