"Sunset, Beach, and Narrow Guage Railroad" Port Elgin by tamasbr
Port Elgin Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 18 photos
The Harbour of Port Elgin serves pleasure crafts, a tourist boat to nearby Island and Sunset Cruise, and a few fishing boats.
Fun for the children, the Narrow Guage Railroad takes you on a short trip along the harbour and the shore line.
This town is famous for its Sunsets. They are beautiful and while were watching the Sunset, a busker was playing Andeasean songs on a flute, children played on the nearby swings or took rides in the narrow guage railroad. Locals and tourists strolled along the boardwalk and the harbour.
tamasbr's Related Pages
Port Elgin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Elgin is IT..."
- "Port Elgin"
- "Sunset, Beach, and Narrow Guage Railroad"
- "My home town....."
- "Where I go to recharge!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Elgin
- Hotels in Port Elgin
- Transportation in Port Elgin
- Nightlife in Port Elgin
- Restaurants in Port Elgin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Elgin
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Port Elgin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Elgin
Photos in Port ElginSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Szecsenyfelfalu Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Ottawa Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Sopron Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Holloko Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos