"Cozy little town, mismanaged , unsupportive Police" Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts by tamasbr
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
View of " Lake of many Sands" or Lac des Sable in local French also the now defunct ski-hill. The town fathers in their wisdom decided to close this ski-hill down and since then the town has suffered economically: tourists have stopped coming, restaurants and businesses went broke etc. All my furniture was stolen and I knew who took it and where it was but neither the Police nor the Prosecutors office took any action. Would you want to live in a town like that?
My wife Ilona and our friend Claire on Byette Street.
- Pros:Relaxing, Friendly, not-too-expensive
- Cons:City borrows too much money and then bills the taxpayers, Police and Prosecutors Office will not do a thing if your household is robbed of all furniture etc even if you know who took it and where it is now
20 kilometers from Sainte-Agathe-des -Monts is a small village of Sainte-Lucie. Our dear friend Claire lives here. There... more travel advice
You will find this mural on the building of the Yellow Tigre Store. more travel advice
tamasbr's Related Pages
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cozy little town, mismanaged , unsupportive Police"
- "A very sweet little Laurentian town"
- "Saint Agathe-des-Monts Auberge La caleche"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Hotels in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Shopping in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Szecsenyfelfalu Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Ottawa Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Sopron Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Holloko Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos