"Astoundingly Beautiful Historic Architecture" Sopron by tamasbr
Sopron Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 307 photos
If you want to see what Europe looked like before the many wars and an area virtually intact, visit Sopron (very close to Vienna, a day trip by train)
I have taken virtually hundreds of photos of the buildings, and the streetscape, not a very big area but just full of charm
- Pros:Beautiful City to Walk in, good wine tasting cellars,
- Cons:Well away from Budapest
- In a nutshell:A must place to see in Hungary
tamasbr's Related Pages
Sopron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sopron - A little taste of Hungary"
- "Sopron, Hungary"
- "Day Trip to Sunny Sopron"
- "S O P R O N"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sopron
- Hotels in Sopron
- Transportation in Sopron
- Restaurants in Sopron
- Shopping in Sopron
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sopron
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sopron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sopron
Photos in SopronSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Szecsenyfelfalu Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Ottawa Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Sopron Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Holloko Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos