"Siberian Cultur" fal1206's Profile
I plan to go back in march 2006 to siberia for a new painters Tour from Irktusk to Khabarovsk
Discovering a country through its painters is an amazing sensation. Spending time discussing with them , how they lived till the end of sovietic era , and now how they re-integrate their old traditions in their paintings ,as iakutian or bouriatian do is something very interesting.
It is also a way for me to forget my job in banking activities.
Siberia is a wonderful place for painters inspiration.
I definitely have do go back to meet more of them ....
(Semionov : Soukharbat in a bouriatian village , 2001, esquisses)
Evgueni Uchakov was used to go to Taiga to search for pieces of wood and cork.
He likes to take his inspiration from traditional siberian cultur
This one represent a Shaman dancing between the world of dead (below) and alive people (above)
he is from Irkutsk
Larissa Filatova is probably, for me at least, one of the most impressive modern painters of siberia.
She did fabulous koriak paintings
but unfortunately, she has decided to stop this style and now she dedicate her art to icons
I want to go back to Ulan Ude to meet a painter :
Mister Nalabhardine, I met him 3 years ago and he gave me 3 paintings ....
I do not know how does he live now and i would like to help me continuing painting.
(painting from Inkijinov : Khourava )
Traditional life for koriaks :
Mineral paintings prepared by larissa filatova
Dashi is a huge sculptor , he s from Bouriatia and he already did many exhibitions all over the world (Japan, Moscow ...)
I hope that , soon, i will have an opportunity to visit his exhibition in Paris !!!!!
Eugene is the Director of the Irkutsk Dekabrist Museum, he full of talents ...piano player, singer ...he knows everything about Dekabrist movement XiX century romantism period ...
Unfortunately . i did not have an opportunity to meet this so impressive painter.
I just went to his workshop and spent time, the most i could watching his paintings ... images of mongolian desert , full of life, with light touchs of pastel colours
I went too late to ask him about his life, his art , ...
it s one of my biggest regret ...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Den Helder
- Toowoomba Hotels
- Frankfurt am Main
- Nairobi National Park Hotels
- Republic of Montenegro
- Province of Manitoba Hotels
- Limone sul Garda
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- San Antonio Abad
- Cedar Creek Battlefield Hotels
- Bulawayo Hotels
- Aksu Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Irkutsk Theater in Irkutsk Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Siberian Cultur"
updated their Profile Page "Siberian Cultur"
- updated a Irkutsk Travel Page "Painters I met in Irkutsk oblast during my trips.."
- Posted in Travel Irkutsk Forum "Siberian Painters discovering trip"
- Commented on aemilys's profile page
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos