"Merida" Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Mérida Travel Guide: 317 reviews and 628 photos

Our way from Mayan Ruinas Uxmal to Ruinas Chichén-Itzá was led through Mérida - the capital of the Mexican State of Yucatán and largest city of the Yucatán Peninsula.
We came to Merida in the second half of the day, took our accommodation and went to the excursion.

My Web-album on Picasa Mexico Yucatan Merida.

You can watch my
6 min 22 sec Video Mexico Merida by bus out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 00 sec Video Merida Hotel Hyatt out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 25 sec Video Merida Hotel Hyatt in the morning out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 07 sec Video Mexico Merida part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 17 sec Video Mexico Merida part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 28 sec Video Mexico Merida protests out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Completed pages out of a trip in Mexico in January-February of 2011
17) Mérida (23 reviews, 98 photos),
18) Ruinas Chichén-Itzá (28 reviews, 141 photos),
19) Ek Balam (7 reviews, 30 photos),
20) Ikil (2 reviews, 21 photos),
21) Cancún (23 reviews, 194 photos).
22) Mexico (41 reviews, 331 photos).

• Last visit to Mérida: Jan 2011
  • Intro Updated Mar 5, 2014

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Superb travel pages on Mérida. The city is never short of great architectural buildings to visit and explore. We especially like Paseo de Montejo and Patria Monument certainly looks amazing. Thanks for your virtual tour with superb photographs. ~ho & pang

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Thank you, ho & pang! Mérida is really amazing! All the best wishes from snowy Moscow!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Nice page! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I thought the murals were excellent

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Thank you, Dee! You've caught my feelings in Merida! I've really enjoyed staying there!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2013 at 4:51 AM

The Historic Centre of Merida looks nice! I have actually been in Merida, but only for a night, more than 20 years ago. I remember that we ate dinner at a restaurant on a balcony, but not much more. I guess that if I had had any photos I might have remembered more.

Mar 16, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Thank you, Malena! I'm glad that my page helped you to recollect a dinner at an restaurant on a balcony in Merida, haha! Have a nice weekend!

• Mar 11, 2013 at 6:40 AM

very interesting place in Mexico

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Thank you, Andrey! Yes, Merida is very interesting, but Milan is also not bad, haha!

• Mar 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM

well, now I visited Italy first time, but did not Mexico yet... so, I can compare only with your great photos! :-)

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Great page! You visit really amazing places full of nice architecture and different culture ;) In some places it looks like Spain, let say, churches :)

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Thank you, Raimundas! Yes, I also felt Spanish influence in Mexico and it was rather natural.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Sergey, it's amazing that you have managed to see all those great places...Thanks for sharing...

Mar 10, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Thank you, Victor, for encouragement! Sometimes it seems to me my trip along Mexico will never be over!

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Good tips.
    I really enjoyed Merida myself when i was there.

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Mérida