"Another point of view on history of Egypt" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,090 reviews and 41,148 photos
Traveling across various countries we often ask simple questions: What? Where? When? However there are nor less important questions Why? How? and By what mean?
Traveling across Egypt I more often asked myself (less often guides) these questions which excite me since I became an adherent of so-called the new natural-science approach to history. Examining pyramids, temples, obelisks, tombs and other sights of Egypt, and also exhibits of various museums I constantly asked a question: how it was made?
How ancient people created instruments of work and subjects of life, boats and chariots, horseshoes, beads and other ornaments? The main question for me - By what mean was it made? It concerns first of all to technology, a way of manufacture.
Gradually year after year, standard, book answers have been collected which have developed in the certain system. We have got used to consider this system, certainly, correct because we think it is based on a huge actual material.
This my page is not for historians whom you will over persuade nothing. It is useless to argue with keepers of doctrines. I shall try to share the doubts in the traditional version of history of ancient Egypt and I shall be very glad if someone from members of VT-community even will try to ask themselves the same questions and possibly will find other answers.
However we need courage to declare after historians H.Illig and H.Hinesson "The History of Ancient Egypt doesn't total 3000 and especially 6000 years, and all about 800 years and the development of this ancient civilization went by a natural way".
My other Egypt pages out of the April 2007 Trip:
3) Bur Safajah,
5) Al Karnak,
6) Necropolis of Thebes,
9) Esna (Isna),
10) Edfu (Idfu),
11) Temple of Horus in Edfu,
12) Kom Ombo,
13) Abu Simbel,
16) Pyramids of Giza,
It is considered that the Ptolemies erected the imposing buildings of the Philae Temples in the last two centuries B.C.... more travel advice
Tourists traveling between the Red Sea and Luxor will assuredly pass through this City. Its ancient name was... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 342 Reviews
- 1,701 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (212)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Videos in EgyptSee All Videos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 90 reviews, 401 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Intro, 47 reviews, 289 photos, 11 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 33 reviews, 300 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues