"Another point of view on history of Egypt" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Egypt Travel Guide: 16,112 reviews and 41,014 photos

Traveling across various countries we often ask simple questions: What? Where? When? However there are nor less important questions Why? How? and By what mean?

Traveling across Egypt I more often asked myself (less often guides) these questions which excite me since I became an adherent of so-called the new natural-science approach to history. Examining pyramids, temples, obelisks, tombs and other sights of Egypt, and also exhibits of various museums I constantly asked a question: how it was made?

How ancient people created instruments of work and subjects of life, boats and chariots, horseshoes, beads and other ornaments? The main question for me - By what mean was it made? It concerns first of all to technology, a way of manufacture.

Gradually year after year, standard, book answers have been collected which have developed in the certain system. We have got used to consider this system, certainly, correct because we think it is based on a huge actual material.

This my page is not for historians whom you will over persuade nothing. It is useless to argue with keepers of doctrines. I shall try to share the doubts in the traditional version of history of ancient Egypt and I shall be very glad if someone from members of VT-community even will try to ask themselves the same questions and possibly will find other answers.

However we need courage to declare after historians H.Illig and H.Hinesson "The History of Ancient Egypt doesn't total 3000 and especially 6000 years, and all about 800 years and the development of this ancient civilization went by a natural way".

My other Egypt pages out of the April 2007 Trip:

• Last visit to Egypt: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 21, 2007

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Hey Sergey! Your Egypt tips are awesome --- I do like the size S4 font, so I also made the letter in my other tips s4 like yours....Egypt is a wonderful place! Norman :)

• ellsasha's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Wonderful tips and videos on Egypt. I will be re-visiting your pages to explore further!

• olgaehr's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 1:41 PM

WOW, great job on Egypt. Will be going there next year and already read all your tips, which I found very helpful!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2008 at 9:21 AM

Hello, Sergey! It's a splendid page about that majestic destinaion which I have not visited yet! Thanks!

• Feb 15, 2008 at 10:15 AM

Excellent web site!!!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Hi Sergey, next time i will visit Egypt i will use yr report as personal guide. Great job on VT

• MM212's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Thanks for visiting Saqqara with me. It's unfortunate you never made it there, but definitely a reason to return to Egypt! I hope you do. Greetings from NYC.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Fascinating reading - will be back for the rest. Great academic page. N.

• FruitLover's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Thank you, Sergey, for deep and outstanding page. Greetings from nearby Jerusalem! Avraham

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Absolutely superb photo/detail and intriguing questions. The highlights of Egypt then and now right here on your pages! Grazie, mille grazie, Carol

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Egypt