Istra Transportation Tips by Kuznetsov_Sergey Top 5 Page for this destination
Istra Transportation: 8 reviews and 16 photos
It is possible to get there by car, by bus, or by electric train from the Riga station in Moscow (or platform Leningradskaya or platform Tushinskaya) to Novoierusalimskaya station (about 60 km).
Electric trains go approximately once an hour. Leave the train and turn to the right. Small half-hour walk along Volokolamskoye highway and you find yourself on a coast of Istra-river, whence opens an excellent view on a monastery ensemble.
More Reviews (29)
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Istra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Russian New Jerusalem"
- "A new Jerusalem, 60km north of Moscow"
- "Istra-Voskresensk-New Jerusalem"
- "Istra + New Jerusalem Monastery"
- "New Jerusalem"
- "New Jerusalem right here in Russia!"
- "Istra New Jerusalem"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Thanjavur Hotels
- Spring Hotels
- Kampong Tok Bali Hotels
- Port Alfred Hotels
- Niagara Falls
Badges & Stats in Istra
- 30 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Istra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istra
Photos in IstraSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 46 reviews, 242 photos, 10 travelogues