"Moscow is my Universe" Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Moscow Travel Guide: 4,164 reviews and 9,515 photos

Moscow in the 17th of September 2006-Sunday!

The new I-net resource has just opened. Kremlin
I strongly recommend to make a virtual visit to the Kremlin with this site.
We have never had an opportunity to visit the Great Kremlin Palace, Senate Palace, the working cabinet of the president... Now it's possible.
Unfortunately it's in russian but you'll manage navigation and you'll see great panoramas and unique pics! Come on!

The architectural ensemble of the Cathedral Square in Kremlin developed in XV-XVI centuries. It is a unique monument of Russian history and culture when the uniform Russian state was created.
Buildings of secular and cult character are included into ensemble of the square.

The Cathedral of Assumption is the most ancient temple of the Kremlin. It was constructed on a traditional place where wooden and stone temples were situated in an antiquity.

The Cathedral was built under the decree of Great Moscow prince Ivan III in 1479 by Italian architect and engineer Aristotel Fiorovanti. The architect repeated in the construction traditional forms of Russian temples (the prototype is in Vladimir). Thus he created an original construction which became a new word in the development of Russian architecture. Weddings on an empire and crowning of emperors took place there.

For the last eight centuries the Moscow Kremlin was the witness of many glorious and tragicevents of our history. There are explosions of hostile guns, celebration of holidays and boiling ofriots near the Kremlin walls. Now the Moscow Kremlin is one of the greatest museums of the world.The Kremlin palaces and chambers are keeping the state regalia, invaluable icons and treasures ofthe tsars.

• Intro Updated Oct 13, 2006

• Redang's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Hello! Just one question, how hot is in Moscow in late July-August?

• JuliaMac's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thanks. Our country is very interesting and I try to see more))))

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Great page with many interesting information and good photos. I like your reviews about Russian Orthodox churches in Kremlin especial and Kuskovo would be definitely for me "things-to-do" on my next visit your City.
    Greetings!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Nov 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Thank you, Aleksandra! Yes, Moscow has a lot of "things to do" for locals and foreigners...

• Pomocub's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Your pictures of Moscow are beautiful, I have always wanted to visit Moscow and also St Petersburg.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Moscow is so rich in history and the architecture of all the buildings is absolutley stunning. You've given me such a wonderful upclose tour of your lovely home town, it leaves me speechless. Excellent page!

• katalin's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Beautiful city and pictures. I want to visit with my family.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM

It's just a soccer game. We are more influenced by a heatwave of 33 degrees C. PJ

• ines2003's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM

amazing new dwontown look so nice and futuristic, thanks

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Thanks for some GREAT tips.We will be in moscow in August for 3 days.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Good morning Moscow. Have a nice day. I am off to Warsaw soon. :-)

Kuznetsov_Sergey Lives Here!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Moscow