"Moscow is my Universe" Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Moscow Travel Guide: 4,059 reviews and 9,262 photos
The new I-net resource has just opened. Kremlin
I strongly recommend to make a virtual visit to the Kremlin with this site.
We have never had an opportunity to visit the Great Kremlin Palace, Senate Palace, the working cabinet of the president... Now it's possible.
Unfortunately it's in russian but you'll manage navigation and you'll see great panoramas and unique pics! Come on!
The architectural ensemble of the Cathedral Square in Kremlin developed in XV-XVI centuries. It is a unique monument of Russian history and culture when the uniform Russian state was created.
Buildings of secular and cult character are included into ensemble of the square.
The Cathedral of Assumption is the most ancient temple of the Kremlin. It was constructed on a traditional place where wooden and stone temples were situated in an antiquity.
The Cathedral was built under the decree of Great Moscow prince Ivan III in 1479 by Italian architect and engineer Aristotel Fiorovanti. The architect repeated in the construction traditional forms of Russian temples (the prototype is in Vladimir). Thus he created an original construction which became a new word in the development of Russian architecture. Weddings on an empire and crowning of emperors took place there.
For the last eight centuries the Moscow Kremlin was the witness of many glorious and tragicevents of our history. There are explosions of hostile guns, celebration of holidays and boiling ofriots near the Kremlin walls. Now the Moscow Kremlin is one of the greatest museums of the world.The Kremlin palaces and chambers are keeping the state regalia, invaluable icons and treasures ofthe tsars.
The Durasov serf theatre was well-known in Moscow in the 19th century: there were about 100 musicians and actors in his... more travel advice
Some of the interiors of the Palace have survived. They house several exhibitions. Among them “History of Russian... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Moscow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Moscow..."
- "Memories of Moscow"
- "Mother Russia"
- "Moscow is my Universe"
- "Marvellous Moscow"
- "Moscow - Thrilling capital of Russia"
- "MOSCOW !!! MOCKBA !!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moscow
- Hotels in Moscow
- Transportation in Moscow
- Nightlife in Moscow
- Restaurants in Moscow
- Shopping in Moscow
- Warnings and Dangers in Moscow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moscow
- 86 Reviews
- 301 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 80 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moscow
- Commented on one of jorgejuansanchez's Moscow travel pages
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ratings not working"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Moscow - Izmailovo"
- updated a Moscow Travelogue "Moscow - Izmailovo"
- Uploaded a Video to Moscow
- Wrote a Review Lyublino Estate Musical Fesivals in Moscow Local Customs
Photos in MoscowSee All Photos (301)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 41 reviews, 333 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue