"Moscow is my Universe" Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Moscow Travel Guide: 4,139 reviews and 9,625 photos

The new I-net resource has just opened. Kremlin
I strongly recommend to make a virtual visit to the Kremlin with this site.
We have never had an opportunity to visit the Great Kremlin Palace, Senate Palace, the working cabinet of the president... Now it's possible.

You can watch my
3 min 56 sec Video Moskva River Kremlin from Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 29 sec Video Moskva River Kremlin from Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 41 sec Video Moscow St Basil's Cathedral from Vasilievsky Spusk part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 55 sec Video Moscow St Basil's Cathedral part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 46 sec Video Moscow St Basil's Cathedral part 3 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 06 sec Video Moscow St Basil's Cathedral part 4 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 32 sec Video Moscow Red Square out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 21 sec Video Moscow Troitsky Bridge to Kremlin out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 24 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Arsenal and Ivanovskaya Square out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 10 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedrals and their bells part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 56 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedrals and their bells part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 42 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Tainitsky Garden out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 29 sec Video Kremlin Grand Palace out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 16 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedral Square part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 35 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedral Square part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 31 sec Video Moscow Leninskye Gory out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my
3 min 52 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Arsenal slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 51 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Arsenal slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 10 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Ivanovskaya Square slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 53 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Tainitsky Garden and Grand Palace slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
7 min 45 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedals slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 33 sec Video Moscow Kremlin and Moskva River slideshow 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 26 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Spasskaya Tower slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
6 min 47 sec Video Moscow Red Square St Basil's Cathdral slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 11 sec Video Moscow Red Square slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
6 min 20 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Armory slideshow part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 43 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Armory slideshow part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 13 sec Video Moscow Kremlin Cathedrals inside slideshow out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 41 sec Video Moscow Kremlin and Moskva River out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 53 sec Video Moscow Lunch at the Red Square in Bosco out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

My completed and coming next pages about the capitals of different countries which I've ever visited:
1. Amsterdam,
42. Warsaw.

• Intro Updated Mar 21, 2015

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Great link! I enjoy in virtual tour! Thank you!

• Redang's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Hello! Just one question, how hot is in Moscow in late July-August?

• JuliaMac's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thanks. Our country is very interesting and I try to see more))))

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Great page with many interesting information and good photos. I like your reviews about Russian Orthodox churches in Kremlin especial and Kuskovo would be definitely for me "things-to-do" on my next visit your City.
    Greetings!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Nov 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Thank you, Aleksandra! Yes, Moscow has a lot of "things to do" for locals and foreigners...

• Pomocub's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Your pictures of Moscow are beautiful, I have always wanted to visit Moscow and also St Petersburg.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Moscow is so rich in history and the architecture of all the buildings is absolutley stunning. You've given me such a wonderful upclose tour of your lovely home town, it leaves me speechless. Excellent page!

• katalin's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Beautiful city and pictures. I want to visit with my family.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM

It's just a soccer game. We are more influenced by a heatwave of 33 degrees C. PJ

• ines2003's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM

amazing new dwontown look so nice and futuristic, thanks

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Thanks for some GREAT tips.We will be in moscow in August for 3 days.

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Moscow