Ryazan' Restaurant Tips by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Ryazan' Restaurants: 3 reviews and 11 photos
If you stay in “Konushenny Dvor” Hotel you will be able to visit a restaurant, truly Bavarian and Russian with open fires, picturesque views of the pond and live music.
You will find traditional dishes on their menu, lovely prepared from local ingredients by master chefs.
The aroma of succulent meat, grilling on the open fire will prepare you for a glass of something "red" or a hot shot of that famous "vodka" that the whole world is talking about.
Address: Ryazan, Golenchinskoe highway, 13
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Shchi (cabbage soup)
Café Izbushka means a little peasant house. You can take a meal in Russian style just close to the Kremlin in a park which is near to the entrance.
Russian cuisine derives its rich and varied character from the vast and multi-cultural expanse of Russia. Soups and stews full of flavor are centered on seasonal or storable produce, fish, and meats.
Shchi (cabbage soup) had been the predominant first course in Russian cuisine for over a thousand years.
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (38)
- How to get to Ryazan from Moscow
- See All WWII Memorial
- In Bavarian Style
- Elegant horses
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Ryazan' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ryazan - 200 km from Moscow"
- "City that was missed from the Golden Ring route"
- "Ryazan' was my home town for 22 years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ryazan'
- Hotels in Ryazan'
- Transportation in Ryazan'
- Restaurants in Ryazan'
- Shopping in Ryazan'
- Warnings and Dangers in Ryazan'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ryazan'
- 40 Reviews
- 241 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (214)
Have you been to Ryazan'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ryazan'
Videos in Ryazan'See All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 90 reviews, 401 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Intro, 47 reviews, 289 photos, 11 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 33 reviews, 300 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues