"One of the most beautiful place on the Earth!" Top 5 Page for this destination Schloss Neuschwanstein by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Schloss Neuschwanstein Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 748 photos
We dreamed to visit Bavaria and to have only a look on the Neuschwanstein castle for a long time. However we managed to make it only in 2004. The village of Hohenscwangau and the castle made a very strong impression. We were happy within two days while lived there. However it is difficult to receive full imagination about the castle during one visit. Therefore in 2005 we repeated the trip.
Usually a repeated visit does not cause such strong sensations as the first visit. There is a saying, which warns against trying to enter into one water twice... They say that it is not necessary to come back where once was happy. However this time the saying was mistaken. We visited Hohenschwangau and the castle again and were happy once more...
Fantastic Castle Neuschwanstein is located not far from Zugspitze . It can be named fantastic for two reasons. First, it served as "sample" for the fantastic castle in the Disneyland. Secondly, it was constructed by the "fantastic" king. This place which visits hardly less people, than legendary Eiffel Tower. I heard that Neuschwanstein takes the second place after it on attendance.
King of Bavaria Ludwig II, unsociable and romantic, ordered to construct for him Neuschwanstein Castle on a lonely rock, near to small village Schwangau (1868 - 1886). It was erected in style of a knightly fortress and magnificently arranged.
Neuschwanstein Castle was under construction not for a real life. It was erected, so to say, in glory to art. We feel this illusion, as if it was initially fated to become a museum. Ludwig died just in a year of the ending of construction. All dreams of the young king were embodied in this palace so ingeniously that nothing to add something...
If you are interested in beautiful Bavarian castles and mysterious Bavarian king Ludwig II I recommend to visit my following pages:
1) Schloss Herrenchiemsee;
3) Hohenschwangau ;
4) Schloss Hohenschwangau;
6) Schloss Linderhof.
Hohenschwangau Castle - Neuschwanstein Castle Ticket prices “King's Ticket” Visiting both Hohenschwangau and... more travel advice
We advise you not to be limited only going to Marienbrucke. After admiring beautiful view at Neuschwanstein go... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Schloss Neuschwanstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the most beautiful place on the Earth!"
- "The masterpiece of a mystic man"
- "The fairy Tale castles"
- "The dream castle of King Ludwig"
- "Once upon a time.... Neuschwanstein Castle"
- "Ludvig II of Bavaria - the "mad" king of swans"
- "Welcome to magic world of Ludwig II"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Hotels in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Transportation in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Nightlife in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Restaurants in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Shopping in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- 24 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Schloss Neuschwanstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Commented on one of Trekki's Schloss Neuschwanstein travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ratings not working"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Neuschwanstein Castle History"
- updated a Schloss Neuschwanstein Travel Page "One of the most beautiful place on the Earth!"
- Wrote a Review Tickets price in Schloss Neuschwanstein Favorites
Photos in Schloss NeuschwansteinSee All Photos (123)
Videos in Schloss NeuschwansteinSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 41 reviews, 333 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue