"Nuremberg" Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Nürnberg Travel Guide: 880 reviews and 2,943 photos

Nuremberg is one of the most beautiful cities in Bavaria. We were there four times (2004, 2009, 2010, 2011).
Nuremberg Castle (Nürnberger Burg) is located on a sandstone rock in the north of the historical city. With its architecture and history the castle is one of the most important fortresses in Europe.
It comprises three sections: the imperial castle ("Kaiserburg"), some buildings of the Burgraves of Nuremberg ("Burggrafenburg"), and the municipal buildings of the Imperial City at the eastern site ("Reichsstädtische Bauten").

• Last visit to Nürnberg: Sep 2010
  • Intro Updated Feb 17, 2012

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Nürnberg indeed has lots of great tourist attractions to visit and explore as depicted on your travel pages. The castles and those lovely churches sound attractive to us. You have really nice German shepherds. It is really fun to travel with dogs. We love dogs very much even though we do not have any. ~ho & pang

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Sep 20, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Thank you, ho & pang! Yes, Nürnberg is the great tourist attraction! Our way of travelling with our dogs in Europe gives us additional emotions.

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Lovely page with very interesting and helpful tips. All the best. irene

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Hello, Sergey! This wonderful city has a lot to offer....Great place!~ Thanks for your description!~

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Privet Sergey, I always enjoy your fabulous videos and the ones for this area is no exception.

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM

It is my style of city ;) Actually I loved Kongresshalle and these beautiful monumental old churches. Thanx for presentation!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Nürnberg is a city I have always thought that I would like, and I see from your page that this is indeed the case. I like the sculpture of Durer's Hare, and the legend of the bronze ring - great that it works!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2011 at 6:03 AM

So amazing that you are able to travel with the dogs! Glad to know that wishes do come true, Sergey! Excellent photos and narrations with helpful information.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Interesting tips on Nürnberg, with lots of fine photos!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Oh wow, I should come and visit Nürnberg one day :-) And I see that Irina and you have discovered the ring! So happy that the legend works :-) I love the Henkersbrücke and the fountains! Cute videos with your dogs!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM

a wonderful page bringing back great memories ! Next time you should visit as well the trainmuseum with "mad" Ludwig's Hofzug !

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Nürnberg

Have you been to Nürnberg?

Latest Activity in Nürnberg