"Oberschleisheim" Oberschleißheim by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Oberschleißheim Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 167 photos

We happened to stay for two nights in August of 2004 in peaceful surroundings close to Munich, bordering on one of Germany's biggest baroque parks – the Schleißheim Schloßpark.

Oberschleissheim is a place where the electors of Bavaria felt at home centuries ago. The palaces and an extensive park are next to our hotel and convey peace and quality of life to the visitor today.

You can watch my
5 min 45 sec Video Oberschleissheim Park out of my Youtube channel or here on VT,
2 min 20 sec Video Oberschleissheim Hotel Zum Kurfurst in the evening out of my Youtube channel or here on VT,
2 min 58 sec Video Oberschleissheim Hotel Zum Kurfurst in the morning out of my Youtube channel or here on VT,
2 min 15 sec Video Asslan v Haus Schiran in Oberschleissheim Park out of my Youtube channel or here on VT,
23 sec Video Asslan v Haus Schiran in Zum Kurfurst hotel in Oberschleissheim out of my Youtube channel or here on VT,
3 min 15 sec Video Munchen-Oberschleissheim-Munchen by car out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

My completed and coming next pages about Bavaria:
1) Augsburg,

• Last visit to Oberschleißheim: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Jul 11, 2014

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Loved viewing your photos and reading about this beautiful Palace. Looks like your Dogs enjoyed their time at the Palace too!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Jan 10, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Thank you Dee! Just have been working on renovation of this my 7-years old page and putting there a general tip about my favorite memory of how Asslan have been loved walking in this wonderful park...

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM

You saw nice sites here and based on picture at Kurfurst Hotel-you look exhausted from all that touring. Good place to visit, we agree.

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Very interesting page.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM

The Neues Schloss is a great place and very scenic! I have especially enjoyed your photos with Aslan and the castle but I can understand that the duck was not so happy with Aslan!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2008 at 4:43 AM

Impressive page on Oberschleisheim. I especially like the Schloss.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 2:05 AM

You really like palaces! I'm afraid we don't have any in Switzerland but a few castles...

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 7:20 AM

Good new tips, Sergey!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Oberschleißheim

Have you been to Oberschleißheim?

Latest Activity in Oberschleißheim