"Schiphol in 1995 and 2011..." Top 5 Page for this destination Schiphol by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Schiphol Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 513 photos

I spent a week in Schiphol in November-December of 1995 when I was on business in KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines).
I was lucky to arrive in Schiphol two times in November of 1995 (once it was a transit airport from Moscow on the way to Berlin, and the second time when I arrived from Paris). When my business trip was over I left Europe from Schiphol and came back to Moscow in December of 1995. Then it was the best airport and the best airline I had ever seen before. I well remember their staff I met and all their facilities they had shown to me. It was a very useful business trip and I'm glad to share my opinion with all passengers who used to come to Schiphol.

Last time I was in Schiphol when in transit on the way from Mexico City to Moscow in February of 2011.

You can watch my 3 min 02 sec Video Amsterdam Schiphol Airport out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my 3 min 55 sec Video Amsterdam Schiphol Hotel Ibis out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Last visit to Schiphol: Feb 2011
  • Intro Updated Apr 9, 2012

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Schiphol is my very favourite airport. We have been through here many times. It is so easy to navigate as signage is so good, We also stayed at the IBIS as it offers free shuttles to and from the airport and the rooms are very nice.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Schiphol was the my first ever airport when I was about 12 years old :-) And only once after that in transit from someplace overseas I cannot remember now.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Thanks for flying by at my Schiphol page! PJ

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Sergey, lovely little page about Schiphol here. Although this important airport is only about 350 km from where I live, I never made it to Schipol.

• Mar 4, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I remember that funny sculpture in the terminal :-) - I was in Schiphol in 2003

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Schiphol

Have you been to Schiphol?

Latest Activity in Schiphol