"Aegina - the Pearl of the Argosaronic Gulf" Top 5 Page for this destination Aegina Island by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Aegina Island Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 482 photos

You may watch my 15 high resolution photos in the SLIDE-Show Aegina Island from my WebShot page.

You may watch my 4 min 07 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Aegina Island and Pireas by night from my YouTube channel or Greece Aegina Island from my VT-Tube.

7 min 53 sec VIDEO-Clip Traditional Greek Folk Show at Giorgis (Part I) from my YouTube channel or Greece Cruise over Poros, Hydra and Aegina Islands (Part I) from my VT-Tube.

9 min 34 sec VIDEO-Clip Traditional Greek Folk Show at Giorgis (Part II) from my YouTube channel or Greece Cruise over Poros, Hydra and Aegina Islands (Part II) from my VT-Tube.

6 min 49 sec VIDEO-Clip Traditional Greek Folk Show at Giorgis (Part III) from my YouTube channel

55 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Aegina St Nectarios Temple from my YouTube channel or Greece Aegina St Nektarios Temple from my VT-Tube.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,

• Last visit to Aegina Island: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 12, 2008

• Delia_Madalina's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Thank you vor visiting my Istanbul page. I was browsing through yours and I'm fascinated by the time you have invested in all your pages. Great tips on this little beautiful island ;)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Hello, Sergey! So many wonderful Greek places not to be missed... Thanks for sharing, mate!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Oh wonderful, this island looks beautiful :-) haha, colours and pistaccio nuts, I love that!

• Apr 23, 2008 at 6:08 AM

You been in many places in Greece (my country). Great page!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Loved the off the beaten path tips = the landscape looks wonderous

• Redule's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2008 at 1:41 AM

I saw so many greek shows, that this one does not look traditional :) this one looks a real "out of beaten path", although I see a lot of tourists here

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Aegina island seems to be one of the many Greek islands that has the most ancient and rich history! Thanks for sharing!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Ah, did I see this in the Pushkin museum ;)?! Anyway, I like those white buildings with the blue sky.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Aegina Island looks like the perfect tourist destination - a wonderful cruise combined with some of the world's most famous ruins!! Great page Sergey! Sorry to see your old ship sink though :(

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2008 at 8:16 AM

Your work is amazing, Sergey! You are so thorough, so precise, and travelers appreciate all your hard work. I love all the mythology and history. Bravo!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Aegina Island

Have you been to Aegina Island?

Videos in Aegina Island