"Delphi Ancient and Modern" Top 5 Page for this destination Delphi by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Delphi Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 942 photos

You may watch my 50 high resolution photos on my SLIDE-Show Delphi Sanctuary out of my WebShot page

You may watch 2 min 24 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Delphi Museum out of my YouTube Channel or Delphi Museum out of VT-Tube with popular Greek music.

Or 6 min 49 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Delphi Sanctuary Slide-show out of my YouTube Channel or Delphi Sanctuary Slide-show out of VT-Tube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

Or 5 min 57 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Delphi Sanctuary out of my YouTube Channel or Delphi Sanctuary out of VT-Tube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

Or 3 min 37 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Delphi Modern out of my YouTube Channel or Modern Delphi slade-show out of VT-Tube with popular Greek music.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,

• Last visit to Delphi: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 18, 2008

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I viewed you videos and the view from the sky is wonderful. We are thinking of a trip to Greece-so returned to take in more facts and pictures/comments for your always great job of describing the visit

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Hello, Sergey! I like your description of the places you have visited.... Well done! ><><><

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Wonderful to read about and watch Delphi, which I missed during my Greece trip ages ago. The landscape is stunning and it is really a very important site to ancient Greece. Ahh and thanks again for your lovely music in your videos... Vangeeelis :-)

• Jul 12, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Excellent web site about Delphi!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Absolutely wonderful page on Delphi. Hans and I really enjoyed our visit to this special place. Like you, we really loved the museum.

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2008 at 7:58 PM

I was in Delphi few years ago and I want to go back there with my family on my next visit to Greece in October. Thanks for your tips as it will help me decide. Will be back to your pages to see more interesting places.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2008 at 5:21 AM

Great page Sergey! Very famous, so thanks for showing it to me.

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Excellent page Sergey! I visited Delphi last month, but arrived so late that I just had one hours to rush through the sanctuary. Missed the museum...really a pity!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Interesting page with brilliant photos. Sergey, you seem to be the Tourist Information Center of Greece. *winkygrin*

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2008 at 12:58 AM

A great page and a wealth of information! Too bad that there are so many visitors in Delphi! Next time, I will try to visit out os season. You succeeded in "hiding" the tourists!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Delphi