Meteora Local Custom Tips by Kuznetsov_Sergey Top 5 Page for this destination
Meteora Local Customs: 11 reviews and 9 photos
Meteora - Clothes
Women must wear skirts below the knees though in some monasteries these are provided for women in shorts or slacks. Men's arms must be covered and they must wear long pants.
Appropriate clothing is required to visit the monasteries. Sleeveless clothing and shorts are prohibited. Skirts and shawls are available at the entrance for those who are deemed to be unacceptably dressed (including guys wearing shorts).
More Reviews (45)
- See All Northern Greece in Moscow
- Avoid falling into the precipice!
- Agia Triada in For Your Eyes Only film
- Climbing in Meteora
- See All Food for monks by vrisoni
- See All Shopping in Meteora
- VT-database of destinations in Greece
- Kalambaka Rocks Illumination
- See All Pleasant supper after visiting Meteora
- Pleasant stay before (after) visiting...
- See All Kastraki village
- See All Meteora Geological Background
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Meteora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Meteora & Kalambaka"
- "A Place Devoted to God"
- "...beyond Kalambaka (over Kastraki) - Meteoraki:)"
- "''Suspended in the air''."
- "This is the place YOU HAVE TO SEE! "
- "Soaring Rocks..."
- "Sharrie's Meteora Ingenuity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Meteora
- Hotels in Meteora
- Transportation in Meteora
- Nightlife in Meteora
- Restaurants in Meteora
- Shopping in Meteora
- Warnings and Dangers in Meteora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Meteora
- 46 Reviews
- 242 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (215)
Have you been to Meteora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meteora
- updated a Meteora Travel Page "Meteora & Kalambaka"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ratings not working"
- Wrote a Review Northern Greece in Moscow in Meteora Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to " Northern Greece in Moscow"
- Commented on one of FruitLover's Meteora travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Meteora
Photos in MeteoraSee All Photos (242)
Videos in MeteoraSee All Videos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 90 reviews, 401 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Intro, 47 reviews, 289 photos, 11 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 33 reviews, 300 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pskov Intro, 60 reviews, 249 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (86)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Megalo Meteoro – Great Meteoro monastery- 30 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Agia Varvara Rousanou Monastery- 15 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Varlaam Monastery- 16 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Agios Stefanos Monastery- 13 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Agia Triada – Holy Trinity Monastery- 15 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Kalambaka Town- 9 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Agios Nikolaos Anapsfsas Monastery- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Kastraki Town- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Agios Georgios Mandelas's Cave- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Rock Climbing- 1 Review, 5 Photos
See All Meteora Things to Do