"Meteora & Kalambaka" Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Meteora Travel Guide: 357 reviews and 932 photos

You may watch my 56 photos of Meteora in high resolution on my Slide-show Meteora and 15 photos of Kalambaka Kalambaka on my WebShot page.

You may watch my 2 min 18 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part I out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part I out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

You may watch my 2 min 20 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part II out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part II out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

You may watch my 3 min 00 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part III out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part III out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may watch my 1 min 24 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part IV out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part IV out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may watch my 2 min 12 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part V out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part V out of my YouTube with Orthodox Church Greek music.

You may watch my 2 min 09 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part VI out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part VI out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

You may watch my 1 min 42 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Road to Great Meteoron out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Road to Great Meteoron out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 2 min 14 sec VIDEO-Clip Kalambaka Night Walk out of my VT-Tube or Greece Kalambaka Night Walk out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 2 min 44 sec VIDEO-Clip Kalambaka Morning Walk out of my VT-Tube or Greece Kalambaka Morning Walk out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 3 min 28 sec VIDEO-Clip Kalambaka out of my VT-Tube or Greece Kalambaka out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Demis Roussos.

You may watch my 2 min 28 sec VIDEO-Clip Kalambaka Icons Workshop out of my VT-Tube or Greece Kalambaka Icons Workshop out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 4 min 13 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Megalou Meteorou out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Megalou Meteorou out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may watch my 6 min 54 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora-Kastraki-Kalambaka Road out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora-Kastraki-Kalambaka Road out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 5 min 52 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Megalou Meteorou Slide-show out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Megalou Meteorou Slide-show out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may watch my 2 min 38 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Roussanou Part I out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Rousanou Monastery Part I out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may watch my 5 min 02 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Roussanou Slade-show out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Rousanou Slide-show out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,

• Last visit to Meteora: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 12, 2008

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I remember seeing the monastery in the james bond movie long ago. You did a very nice job with all the detail on all the monasteries. I am wondering how much time did you spend there in total? the climbing looks spectacular!

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Excellent page on Meteora! Superb photos and a wealth of information. Interestingly enough, when I visited in the early 1990s the dress code was not that strict - we guys could get in wearing shorts, no long pants needed.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2010 at 4:39 AM

Very enjoyable to read about Meteors. The interior of Katholikan is simply amazing - love the painted icons. the Monasteries built on top of rocks are also amazing.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Absolutely superb Meteora travel page with stunning photographs. Meteora Rocks and the monasteries certainly attract us a lot. They remind us of Montserrat Mountains outside Barcelona. We certainly hope to visit Meteora one day. ~ho & pang

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2009 at 10:31 AM

The rock formations are like they came form another planet. Similar ones were out in Utah on my trip, and that made it great. You described the area in great detail and the monastery is unbelievable. Videos enhance the tour. Thanks

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Wonderful page full of interest and very nice photos. This is a must see place if ever I get there, thanks for the great tour!

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I did not know this area of Greece, of all the monasteries you mentioned, the Monastery of Varlaam is the one that impressed me more.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2009 at 4:21 AM

These pages are excellent - and exceptional pictures too. Regards June

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Sergey, fabulous page with outstanding photos. You were probably very lucky with the sunny weather. Interesting to see that this area of Greece isn't completely covered by the VT database.

• Mar 30, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Excellent ! So many pictures and video and information ! Fantastic page !

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Meteora

Have you been to Meteora?

Latest Activity in Meteora