"Sunset at Sounio" Top 5 Page for this destination Sounio by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Sounio Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 381 photos

You may watch my 56 photos of Sounio in high resolution on my Slide-show Sounio.

You may watch my 2 min 33 sec VIDEO-Clip Athens-Sounio Part II out of my VT-Tube or Athens-Sounio Part II out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 2 min 24 sec VIDEO-Clip Athens-Sounio Part I out of my VT-Tube or Athens-Sounio Part I out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 2 min 51 sec VIDEO-Clip Athens-Sounio Slide-show out of my VT-Tube or Athens-Sounio Slide-show out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

You may watch my 1 min 31 sec VIDEO-Clip Sounio Temple of Poseidon out of my VT-Tube or Sounio Temple of Poseidon out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

You may watch my 3 min 37 sec VIDEO-Clip Sounio Slide-show out of my VT-Tube or Sounio Slide-show out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,

• Last visit to Sounio: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 12, 2008

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2009 at 10:54 PM

What a great read and listen this morning :-)) And your videos are already in the new formate :-) Magic sunsets and I laughed about your wind photo, I had a similar one in Patagonia :-)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Hello, Sergey! You were privileged to be there! Your pictures are works of art indeed! Thanks a lot! <>

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM

The wind looks really strong, but the sunset is lovely! Nice tips Sergey!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Superb sunset over the Aegean! This Vougliameni lake is amazing that stands just over sea level! I guess that driving on GR91 would not make a big change for a moscovite, used to street racing, haha!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Wonderful pictures & great tips = If I ever get to Athens I would enjoy all this history

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Strong, bold photographs that pop right off the pages. Love you in the wind. As I love the myths, I enjoyed the info about Poseidon. Sounio is magnificent. Horrid about the street racing. Brilliant work, Sergey.

• Jul 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM

Another excellent site! U like very much archaeology and monuments! Me too!

• pcg821's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2008 at 5:09 AM

Hi Sergey,great photos and video's .beautiful sunset on your video of Sounio Temple of Poseidon

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2008 at 5:47 AM

It's easy to understand why this beautiful spot has been considered a place of worship. Wonderful pictures!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Brilliant photos of this iconic area!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Sounio