"Nafplio - a city with three fortresses" Top 5 Page for this destination Nafplio by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Nafplio Travel Guide: 228 reviews and 639 photos

Nafplio is situated on the Argolic Gulf in the northeast Peloponnese. It has a dramatic ancient and middle age history including Venetian and Ottoman rule.

You may watch my SLIDE-Show with 23 photo in high resolution on my Greece Nafplio WebShot page

You may watch my 2 min 59 sec VIDEO-Clip Nafplio out of my YouTube channel with popular Greek music or Greece Nafplio out of VT-Tube.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,

• Last visit to Nafplio: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 12, 2008

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Again-you have succeeded in showing all the splendor a this place. Your slide show and video enhance the experience. Is the background music Greek or Russian??

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2009 at 8:35 AM

interesting page - the wife is trying to get me on a cruise ship (bad) which stops in Nafplio for a few hours. interesting history and commentary, nice pictures as usual.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM

~ Hello, Sergey!><>< Wonderful place indeed! Thanx for sharing! ><><

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2009 at 11:34 PM

But this Nafplio place I have not been to - it must not have been a part of the tour...I will have to check out your video...and nice story on Kapodistrias as a legendary Greek from Russia

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Thanks for your pics and tips of Nauplio, the nicest greek town in my opinion.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM

This harbour castle/fortress looks astonishing! Ah, Venetian history here :-)) The pinnacles are Italian type, as far as I remember. Oh and did you know that conchenille lice live on the opuntias? They produce red dye.

• sunshine9689's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Spasibo, Sergej. It`s funny you wrote me today, cause I was just going through your pages myself. So many pictures and videos.. I`m amazed how much patience you have to work on it all.

• Irinna's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Dobryi vecher, Sergei! A lovely page/ And by the way - have you climbed up all the steps of Palamidi? Grets, Irina

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Great page on this lovely town. Oh, but the traffic in Nafplio........!!!!

• Apr 14, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Nice pictures of Naflio and tips too! I been there the last summer!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Nafplio

Have you been to Nafplio?

Latest Activity in Nafplio