"Moscow - Crimea - 27 years later" Top 5 Page for this destination Avtonomna Respublika Krym by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Avtonomna Respublika Krym Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 943 photos

I've been to Crimea several times.
First it happened in 1961 when I was a little boy.
Second it was in 1967. These my travels were organized by my parents and made me fall in love with Crimea forever.

Then I visited Crimea in 1972, 1973 and 1980 with my friend. We had a lot of pleasure which always get young people on a resort.
This 2007 year we return to Crimea after very long pause... I've tried to express my look at Crimea nowadays and compeer it with that Crimea which I remember from the USSR times...

Completed and coming next pages about Crimea:
1) Simferopol',
8) Alushta,
9) Hurzuf,
10) Yevpatoriya,
11) Bakchisaray,
12) Avtonomna Respublica Krym.

• Last visit to Avtonomna Respublika Krym: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated Mar 29, 2014

• FruitLover's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Ýâðèêà, now I see where you show your feelings, impressions, sentiments.. Great page, enjoyed it very much, and took some ideas where to visit. Thanx again, Avi

• Freebeacher's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Beautiful photo of Yalta!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Crimea means a lot for Western Europeans. I believe that this is true for you, in a different way. It is amazing how Massandra looks like Azay-le-Rideau castle. I understand how Crimea was and is important for you, with its warm sea.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2008 at 5:22 AM

Enjoyable to read from the warning - "maiden of easy behavior" to the Imperial - Alupka - Massandra Palaces. Also fun to see a 7 year old Sergey.

• MM212's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2007 at 1:18 PM

Thanks for the tour of Crimea, a place that has a lot of historical significance, yet is almost unknown as a tourist destination. I hope to visit it one day.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Great page Sergey - the history here makes great reading = maybe this will become popular again with crowded beaches

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Simply superb page Sergey - must be one of your best I think. So much information about a place we know little about. Loved the history , social history and personal accounts as well as the travel facts. :))

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Fabulous Sergey! Love the look of Lastochkino Gnezdo, and really love those old family photos!!

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 11:48 AM

The pictures of the mountains are really beautiful. Sadly Yalta was off limits to me when I lived in the CCCP, but I was offered a special visa but was too busy to go at the time. Did go to Gagra on the Black Sea before the war though. Tim

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2007 at 7:37 AM

Fantastic page Sergey! Must have been quite a change to see empty beaches this time :)

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Avtonomna Respublika Krym

Have you been to Avtonomna Respublika Krym?

Photos in Avtonomna Respublika Krym