"Barcelona!" Barcelona by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,539 reviews and 21,846 photos

It is difficult to tell about that feeling of a holiday which I have felt, walking along Barri Gotico, Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia, admiring a Gothic Cathedral, narrow medieval streets, actors - alive installations, masterpieces of modernism and Templo de la Sagrada Familia.

Having visited many beautiful cities in old Europe, I can compare Barcelona only with Paris. I felt the same feelings in Paris in 1995.
Barcelona is the second capital of Spain. One of tourist rounds to Spain refers as "Three capitals" and includes Madrid and Valencia. In my opinion - there are only two capitals in Spain. Though I liked Valencia, and Toledo, Seville, and Zaragosa very much ...

You can watch my
4 min 18 sec Video From Barcelona Airport to the centre by bus out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 01 sec Video Barcelona La Rambla Boulvard out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 37 sec Video Barcelona Catalonia Square out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
0 min 43 sec Video Barcelona Iglesia de la Madre de Dios de Belem out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 16 sec Video Barcelona Passeig de Gracia Modernismo Catalana out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 32 sec Video Barcelona Sagrada Familia part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

4 min 10 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 06 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 3 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 32 sec Video Barcelona Montjuik and Plaza d Espania out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 40 sec Video Barcelona Magic Fountains Montjuik part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 33 sec Video Barcelona Montjuik Magic Fountains part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 17 sec Video Barcelona Around Montjuik by bus out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 55 sec Video Barcelona Campanile Hotel out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 26 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 4 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 26 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 5 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 16 sec Video Barcelona Park Guell by Gaudi part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 59 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 6 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 23 sec Video Barcelona Park Guell Gaudi part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 10 sec Video Barcelona Sagrada Familia part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 21 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 7 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 50 sec Video Barcelona Gothic Quarter part 1 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 48 sec Video Along Barcelona by bus part 8 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
5 min 54 sec Video Barcelona Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
4 min 07 sec Video Along Barcelona by car part 9 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 07 sec Video Barcelona St Jacob Square and Royal Palace out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

My completed VT-pages about the trip to Spain:

• Last visit to Barcelona: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 19, 2014

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2013 at 12:18 PM

A excellent page Sergey! So many wonderful beautiful places to see.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Oct 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Thank you, Dee! Yes there are so many interesting places in Barcelona to come back and see them again and again...

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Your tips bring back great memories of my long visits to Barcelona in the 1960s.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Wow! Barcelona looks and sounds fantastic! You have given a great overview of the city, and I lovely all the photo's of the different architecture in this city.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2009 at 11:39 AM

It's a great place not to be missed, I'm sure....

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Very interesting and useful page, Sergey! I'm travelling to Barcelona on Saturday and will spend a week there.

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2007 at 9:03 AM

Hello Sergey, I'm very jealous of your Barcelona page. We also visited last year but I am very far behind on my VT pages. I really appreciate your keen architectural observations. Maybe you have inspired me to get to work. Thanks...Tom

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2007 at 4:43 AM

Love these pages on Barcelona - The Town Hall - Palau Nacional - its Plaza - all wonderful architecture - even the ordinary churches are beautiful.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2007 at 3:41 AM

Barcelona sounds to be a lovely city so I'm really looking forward to my first visit next year. Great tips Sergey!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Lovely photoes. You have seen quite a lot in Barcelona. Interesting warning tip, I think he was a swindler.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2007 at 6:30 AM

Barcelona is a city I didn't visit when I was in Spain. I hope to go there someday, as it seems like a great city.

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Barcelona

Have you been to Barcelona?

Latest Activity in Barcelona