"Moscow-Sevilla" Sevilla by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Sevilla Travel Guide: 2,254 reviews and 5,775 photos

Seville is the capital of Andalusia. Seville is glorified in literature and music. Seville is the city of passions and ardent looks.

Observing on Eurunews weather, you can mark, that the temperature of air in Seville sometimes exceeds temperature of air in Barcelona on 10 degrees. I visited Seville in April and I can tell, that I was not hot. From +20 up to +25 is the most comfortable temperature to concentrate on sights and not to think of surviving on a hot frying pan. That is why I advise to visit Seville in April and to take pleasure in this fine city in comfortable climatic conditions.

The most interesting from historical and architectural points of view areas are Santa Cruz and El Arenal of left coast of Gvadalkvivir. These two areas are divided by Avenida de la Constitution. The symbol of El Arenal is the Gold Tower - Torre del Oro. The symbol of Santa Cruz and the whole Seville is belltower La Hiralda which it is visible from any area of the city (except for narrow streets of area Santa Cruz!).

The last Sevilla news: In May 2006 football club " Seville " has won a cup of UEFA! I watched it on TV in Moscow. I'm a Sevilla-fan now!

• Last visit to Sevilla: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Jun 1, 2006

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM

I hope to re visit Seville soon. Ciao!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2008 at 1:07 AM

We will visit Sevilla in September, so visiting your lovely page again was a MUST! I hope you are doing well!

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 8:04 AM

I spent only a few hours in Sevilla in June. It's hard to believe but it was raining at that time and was not hot at all. But I enjoyed this short trip as much as I enjoyed your page.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 3:58 AM

Great page with outstanding photos. A trip to the top of La Giralda on a donkey back had to be something unusual, lucky imams. Santa Cruz district was my favourite part of the city, too.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2007 at 10:55 AM

I really like your intro picture!

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 12:24 AM

GReat page! Good informations and nice pics!

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2006 at 4:00 AM

What a wonderful page Sergey! It's a pity we didn't know each other before your stay in my home town, I'd be glad meeting you!

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 10:01 AM

Seville is probably my favorite Spanish city. Very beautiful, historical, and interesting.

• Florida999's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 12:46 PM

Great photos ! I would love to go light a candle in the Cathedral. It looks very impressive!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2006 at 9:09 AM

Great page - brought back many memories - nice fotos and commentary - enjoyed the detail and your insights.

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Sevilla

Have you been to Sevilla?