"Moscow-Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie" Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie Travel Guide: 2,971 reviews and 7,166 photos

We crossed Bylorussian-Polish border and went to Warsaw through Wojewodztwo Bialkopodliascie and Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie
It was getting dark, and Irina declared, that she was already strongly tired and wished to be bedded somewhere down. I begun to examine roadside indexes, and, not reaching twenty five kilometers up to Warsaw, we parked near small hotel-restoracia "Stary Konik". To be engaged in marketing and finding-out of the prices there was no already neither forces, nor time. Therefore it was necessary to settle necessarily.

That year I could not imagine, how much did acomodation for a night in a Polish hotel cost. Therefore we "have flown" under "a full program". We had to take two numbers: double and single as we were three, moreover a dog. I was afraid, that there would be problems with a settlement of Archer, but they had not appeared. Attempt of dialogue with a porter in English was not led to success. In Russian they understood much better. The pleasure of settlement managed to us in 260 zloties. We had not got Polish money, therefore I counted at the rate of 75 dollars. For average Polish prices it was found out later, it has turned out expensive.

• Intro Updated Feb 11, 2012

Kuznetsov_Sergey Visits Here Frequently!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie

Have you been to Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie?

Latest Activity in Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie