"Medieval Ulm" Top 5 Page for this destination Ulm by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Ulm Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 841 photos

We have been to Ulm three times. SV BSZS (German shepherds Championship) was held there in 2003, 2005 and 2009. That’s why we spent in the stadium nine days (three days every year). The stadium is rather convenient for the show and Baden Wuerttemberg GSD land group is friendly enough. Ulm is primarily known for having the church with the tallest steeple in the world, the Gothic Minster and as the birthplace of Albert Einstein.
We’re going there in 2012 for the fourth time.

• Intro Updated Feb 17, 2012

• zadunajska8's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

A really good page. I'd never really thought much about this town before but it does look quite interesting. Thanks for sharing your insights about it.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2011 at 6:56 AM

Good that you keep going back to Ulm for the German shepherds Championship.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Hello, Sergey! I see Ulm is a great destination indeed!....

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Interesting Sergey, especially the views from high above! And I always have to smile when I read the cute Swabian names of the buildings, Häusle for example :-)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2011 at 5:02 PM

A really interesting page, Sergey ! I often passed by Ulm on the highway but never went into the town-centre !

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2011 at 1:20 AM

Hi Sergey, I like your new ppp with you and your dog :-) I have once been to Ulm with my parents as an adult visiting some locals but I cannot remember seeing any of those sights. The Zentralbibliothek looks great from above and I would love to climb that church tower but I guess I need to get a bit more practice before attempting it ;-)

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I passed the town 2 times, but it was winter, not walking weather, and i din't decide to leave warm train for walking in the town... next time :-)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Sergey, fabulous page about Ulm here. I didn't know about a part of Ulm being in Moscow's Pushkin Museum of Art. Interesting tip about the distances between Ulm and Moscow. Maybe next time you should try to drive along the direct line. It saves you 900 km. *winkygrin*

Kuznetsov_Sergey Visits Here Frequently!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Ulm