"Medieval Ulm" Top 5 Page for this destination Ulm by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Ulm Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 831 photos
We have been to Ulm three times. SV BSZS (German shepherds Championship) was held there in 2003, 2005 and 2009. That’s why we spent in the stadium nine days (three days every year). The stadium is rather convenient for the show and Baden Wuerttemberg GSD land group is friendly enough. Ulm is primarily known for having the church with the tallest steeple in the world, the Gothic Minster and as the birthplace of Albert Einstein.
We’re going there in 2012 for the fourth time.
You can watch my 4 min 59 sec HD Video Ulm panorama in 2009 HD ,
6 min 50 sec HD Video Ulm Munster in 2009 HD ,
7 min 06 sec HD Video Ulm by car in 2009 HD ,
9 min 15 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2009 GHKL Ruden Working dog class male ,
8 min 45 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2005 Ulm Ceremony of awards ,
4 min 07 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2005 Ulm Ceremony of awards part 2 ,
7 min 38 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2005 Ulm Aurum Aglis Pilar and Asslan ,
6 min 19 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2003 Ulm The Ceremony of awards ,
3 min 47 sec HD Video SV BSZS 2003 Asslan v Haus Schiran TSB Protection Service
out of my Youtube channel.
Completed VT-pages out of the trip to Germany in 2009:
1) Holtendorf (Sachsen),
2) Görlitz (Sachsen),
3) Dresden (Sachsen),
4) Heiligenstadt (Bavaria),
5) Greifenstein (Bavaria),
6) Bamberg (Bavaria),
7) Nürnberg (Bavaria),
8) Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Bavaria),
9) Bad Boll (Baden-Württemberg),
10) Ulm (Baden-Württemberg),
If you live in Moscow you needn't go to Ulm so often because there is a part of Ulm in the Moscow Pushkin Museum of... more travel advice
The old Fischerviertel (fishermen's quarter) is the most picturesque district in Ulm. It situated on the River Blau and... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Ulm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The World's highest Church Spire and the Sparrows"
- "Medieval Ulm"
- "Ulm: More Than Just A Steeple"
- "Why not the Ülmster?"
- "Opera and canoeing in Ulm"
- "Swabian Gemuetlichkeit"
- "Welcome to Ulm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ulm
- Hotels in Ulm
- Transportation in Ulm
- Nightlife in Ulm
- Restaurants in Ulm
- Shopping in Ulm
- Warnings and Dangers in Ulm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ulm
- 23 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Ulm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ulm
Videos in UlmSee All Videos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 46 reviews, 242 photos, 10 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Ulm hotel reviews
- InterCityHotel Ulm
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 5, 2012
- Akzent Hotel Roter Lowe
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2012
- Hotel am Rathaus
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 28, 2012
- Hotel Schiefes Haus Ulm
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013
- Ibis Ulm
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013