"Moscow-Copenhagen" Copenhagen by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,887 reviews and 9,775 photos
We have arrived to Denmark from Sweden. For this purpose we have taken advantage of the automobile bridge through Öresund. Ten minutes - and we have appeared on the island of Zealand. Our further way laid through Falster island, Femarn-Belt passage on the German Femarn island and further - to Oberhausen in Germany.
But before to make this way we should go sightseeing Copenhagen and Helsinborg.
Denmark has a name of a green pearl of Scandinavia. Danes take care natural harmony very much and try to keep it in a protogenic view. Denmark consists of 406 islands, only 100 from which are inhabitant. The capital Copenhagen is located on one of the largest islands of the region - Zealand. To the south from Zealand there are three more islands: Lolland, Falster and Maine - all of them are connected by roads and bridges.
We understood, certainly, that to get acquainted in detail with this remarkable city was impossible in some hours of our short stay. However we understood, that for the first visiting it is necessary to receive the general representation about the city and its basic sights. Then at the subsequent visitings it is possible to study in more detail each of these sights without haste and with skill.
We have driven to Copenhagen in the morning at 9.00. On Vester-brogade we passed in the city centre and left the car and dogs on an underground parking having turned on Andersen Boulevard. Then we made 4 hour foot walk about which I wish to tell on this page.
Copenhagen is a huge city, but it is huge only on scales of Denmark. Each fourth Dane from the population in 5,2 million persons lives in the capital (1,4 million inhabitants). On Russian scales it is a small city, approximately ten times smaller than Moscow. Its population is equal to the population only one Moscow district. Therefore despite of the capital accessory, the city seemed to us small, cozy and favorably differing from Moscow huge scales and Moscow vanity.
We've examined Russian Orthodox church only from windows of our car. However we remembered its shape very well. In two... more travel advice
We have paid attention to a sculptural composition in a garden near to St. Pederssmede. An allegorical figure of death... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 40 Reviews
- 164 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ratings not working"
- Commented on one of Nemorino's Copenhagen travel pages
- Wrote a Review Russian Orthodox church about Russian Orthodox Church in Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Russian Orthodox church"
- created a Copenhagen Travelogue "Copenhagen walking V"
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (164)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 46 reviews, 242 photos, 10 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Copenhagen hotel reviews
- Comfort Hotel Europa
- 177 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Andersen Boutique Hotel
- 356 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Ascot Hotel Copenhagen
- 298 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Copenhagen Star Hotel
- 184 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Front Hotel Copenhagen
- 199 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Bellahoj Youth Hostel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 1, 2010
- Copenhagen Crown Hotel
- 154 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Copenhagen Plaza
- 299 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Admiral Hotel
- 945 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Hotel Christian IV
- 148 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Charlotten Fort Campground
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Hotel Cabinn Scandinavia Copenhagen
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2013
- Hotel Jorgensen
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 5, 2013
- Hotel Centrum
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2013
- Hotel Copenhagen
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013