"Moscow-Rodbyhavn" Rødbyhavn by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Rødbyhavn Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 51 photos
Rødbyhavn ("Rødby Harbour") is located ca. 5 km. southwest of the town of Rødby. It is a harbour on the northern shore of the Fehmarn Belt. Ferry service connects Rødbyhavn with Puttgarden on the island of Fehmarn.
Thus one can drive or take the train from Copenhagen over the Fehmarn Belt, and on to Lübeck and Hamburg by European route E47, which in Germany is known as autobahn A1.
Our way laid from Helsingor to Rodby - the southern extremity of group of the Danish islands. There was a ferry to the German city of Puttgarden. We overcame 220 kilometers across Denmark for two houres.
The most part of the way passed across Zealand-island. Then by the bridge we went to Falster-island. Falster is in 80 kilometers from Copenhagen. The island is well-known for the beaches.
One more bridge moved us to Lolland-island. Lolland is in 125 kilometers to the southwest from Copenhagen.
The Fehmarn Belt is one of numerous straits surrounding the Danish islands. It divides the Danish island Lolland and the German island Fehmarn.
Ferry Rodby - Puttgarden is the shortest way between islands of Denmark and Germany. We spent only an hour to reach from Denmark to Germany, including 15 minutes of waiting for loading on the ferry and 45 minutes of navigation through the Fehmarn Belt strait.
Route E47 from Copenhagen crosses the Guldborgsund straight between Lolland and Falster via a modern tunnel, but the... more travel advice
The Rodbyhavn - Puttgarden ferry is the shortest way between islands of Denmark and Germany. We spent only an hour to... more travel advice
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Rødbyhavn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "By train and ferry to Denmark"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rødbyhavn
- 6 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Rødbyhavn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rødbyhavn
Photos in RødbyhavnSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 86 reviews, 301 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 41 reviews, 333 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 1 travelogue