"Hurghada - My Egyptian Prologue and Epilogue" Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Hurghada Travel Guide: 673 reviews and 1,673 photos

This April my dream to visit Egypt has come true! 9 days and 8 nights were full of impressions which I'm going to tell you on my Egyptian pages. I arrived to Hurghada on Saturday morning in April, 14. I spent there the whole day and next morning went to Luxor with excursion program which lasted almost a week. I came back to Hurghada on Saturday evening in April, 21. The whole day of Sunday I enjoyed the sea and the beach.

What have I seen during two days? What have I got to know about Hurghada while being in Moscow before and after the trip? All that I tried to present on my Hurghada-page. I understand that it can hardly be compared with impressions of tourists who spent there a week or even more... But nevertheless!

You may watch my SLIDE SHOW Walking over Hurghada in April 2007 from my Albom Egypt Hurghada 2007 on WebShots

You may see my SLIDE SHOW Moscow - Hurghada in April 2007 from my Albom Egypt Hurghada 2007 on PicasaWeb Google

You can see my 1 min 55 sec Flight Moscow-Hurghada VIDEO clip with Colin Mutchler music from my personal YouTube channel.

After opening the VIDEO please press the right bottom button on the screen for expansion of the image in the whole screen.

You can see my 1 min 35 sec Hurghada Hor Palace Hotel VIDEO clip with Dunkan Beattie music from my YouTube channel.

There is a beautiful park which you can see on my 1 min 30 sec Hurghada Hor Palace Park VIDEO clip with Dunkan Beattie music from my YouTube channel.

Internal accomodation you may see on my 1 min 30 sec My Hurghada Hor Palace Room VIDEO clip with Shag Rugge music from my YouTube channel.

You may see the beach where I spent two days on my 2 min 30 sec Hurghada Hor Palace Beach VIDEO clip with Shag Rugge music from my YouTube channel.

You can see my 1 min 45 sec Hurghada Evening Walk VIDEO clip with C.Portable Voyage Back music from my YouTube channel.

You can see my 2 min 30 sec Hurghada Night Walk VIDEO clip with Click After Winter Dream music from my YouTube channel.

• Last visit to Hurghada: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 12, 2007

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Sergey, your have a great page for a great destination. Your tips and photos are very good as usual. Bora

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2007 at 4:03 AM

Dear Sergey your informative pages shows us what tyo do in Hurghada easily thanks a lot for your contributions to VT

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Hello Sergej, just planing a trip to Hurghada and found your pages very helpful.Regards,Vesna

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2007 at 3:40 AM

Very enjoyable page Sergey. Looks like you enjoyed the sun here too. Liked the pic of Felix the camel. I would have liked to go for a ride on him.

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Fine page Sergey! I'm surprised that they used a 747 to fly to Hurghada, it must be very popular indeed!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 4:49 AM

Interesting nice page!! Very informative :)

• jghpmontt's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 8:38 AM

but, you buy anything? (trap tourist)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 5:21 AM

Sergey, a great starting page on your Egyptian adventures! I had never heard of Hurghada before, but it looks beautiful and very reasonably priced too. I laughed at your attempted walk (yes, they can be persistant) as well as your sun-tanning efforts!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2007 at 1:37 PM

It seems like you had a great vacation in the sun = I have never considered this part of the world = maybe I should!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2007 at 11:59 AM

It's interesting to read the history of Hurghada, it seems to have come a long way since the 1970's.

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Hurghada

Have you been to Hurghada?

Latest Activity in Hurghada