"Giza and its Pyramids" Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Pyramids of Giza Travel Guide: 440 reviews and 1,433 photos

Giza is a suburb of Cairo. It is located on the distance of 12 kilometers from the center. To get Giza it is necessary to cross the Nile across one of bridges and appear on the left bank.

The well-known Pyramids have made Giza world renowned. Though I did not know that Giza is the big city enough. We lived in the hotel located in Giza. I could observe Pyramids from my window. It is impossible to come to Egypt and not to have a look at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx!

One of the Seven World Miracles involves millions tourists among whom I have appeared in August 2007.

You may watch my Pyramids of Giza SLIDE-Show from my WebShot Page.

• Last visit to Pyramids of Giza: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 21, 2007

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Hello, Sergey! What a great destination! Good for you!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Isn't it amazing how you can stand on a pyramid for a price = They do look amazing must have been some trip!

• Feb 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Another excellent web site about Egypt. I have been here at 2000 (if i remember good). Nikos

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Wow, so I come at least to see the famous Giza Pyramids :-)) As always, a great combination of video impressions and descriptions :-)) The solar boat museum sounds nice and ah, nice wedding video, too :-))

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2007 at 2:59 AM

Truly magical page on the Pyramids of Giza. We will definitely go there some day as it is at the top of my wish list.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2007 at 6:20 AM

I think it must be an awesome experience to see the Pyramids. Truly one of the great sights of the world. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go there. (BTW, I finished my Yemen page).

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Good that you went there by sleeping car on the train. I'm sure it was worth the extra $60. Many inner-European journeys are now too short to make a sleeper worthwhile, so I haven't done it lately.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Another gorgeous page of yours. As I work in the lighting industry I especially like the Light and Sound Show. Keep up the good work. :o)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM

How impressed I am with your organizational skills and abilities to do fine photographs as well as videos of your adventures. Honest, helpful, interesting tips.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2007 at 11:11 PM

an excellent page bringing back great memories ! Of course I also had to see your video of "Papyrus-Institut" , (one of the worst robber-scams of Egypt) & nice to see your video of the restaurant, while I had my breakfast in Vienna ;-)

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Pyramids of Giza

Have you been to Pyramids of Giza?